Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mooooeeee MaaaaaFu**********nnnn Flicks

Aight look, as I am typin this we got 5 of these left.......Now the dvd cost $39......If you have a HD TV, you might wanna, wait wait......YOU'RE GONNA NEED THIS FUCKIN DVD, THATS RIGHT NO EDIT THERE, THIS SHIT IS OFF THE MEAT RACKS.......and I jus sold one so we now only have 4......
This is rad, it comes wit a buncha posters, stickers, key chain, patch, beanie......Oh yea and tossed in there some where, is a 2 disc dvd....G-CODE

This right hurr is what da maafuckkk***nnn lick read, ya under-smell me???....Dont worry if you can't follow along, cause I don't really know what im sayin eather........This is dope as shit though, on the fer-riz-neil....


Check this ish out, I havent seen it yet but im starting to learn that all these damn dvd's got somethin everyone will like in them.....DDDDDOOPPPEEEEEEEE S-Stufferrs










No comments: