Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hot Shots...

This is the first pic cause its how I started, and ended the trip.....
Ahhhhhhh

Mornin afta, weird how these are all the wrong order.....I dono about these blogs yet..


Not so happy Mark



Jon dont even remember this lol




LOL I woke up like this.....





Ohhhhhh Bruce....







How stoaked am I?







Happy Mark








Yes, clothing was a option









Stickey chest....Sticky suituations










Gettin my Yayo on!!










Its weird how sober he looks here....Trust me, not the case....













LOL













Man of the hour.....














Check shorty on the right....God Damn...














White Tee twins....We planned it.....Suppperrrr Homo.....But no homo

















This hair due was made with water from the side of a building....
















No comments: